Login for faster access to the best deals. Click here if you don't have an account.

Business center Istanbul apartments Sahibinden / By Owner

8 months ago Turkey Commercial Property Istanbul   769 views


  • business-center-istanbul-apartments-big-0
  • business-center-istanbul-apartments-big-1
  • business-center-istanbul-apartments-big-2
Location: Istanbul
Price: ₺282,240

Are looking for the ideal Istanbul flat or apartment ? the EX-071 project located at the heart of the European side of Istanbul on the Basin Express road. It is located on the only road connecting the main E5 road in Istanbul, Ataturk International Airport, With E6, Marmara Road, Third International Airport and Third Bridge from one side. The project area is a central area in Istanbul and has most transport means, including metro and modern buses. The project is an integrated city, due to its services and its vital location on the Bassin Express road.

Project EX-071 is ready for delivery and was built on an area of ​​55,000 thousand meters and consists of 9 blocks and provides 1118 apartments in Istanbul for sale. Spanning a wide area with diverse buildings in the distinctive architectural designs of Istanbul’s residential complexes. It also has a five-star hotel and a completely separate office building from the residential section. The project can be classified as one of Istanbul’s best residential complexes due to its availability of shops that meet all the needs of the population and the project was established by the largest Turkish construction companies.

The project offers very diverse apartments in Istanbul for sale; 1 + 1 (room and lounge) 2 + 1 rooms, lounge 3 + 1 (three rooms and lounge) and 4 + 1 (four rooms and lounge).

What makes the project distinctive is that it has perfect services and strategic location in the most promising real estate areas in Istanbul and the construction company that supervised the completion of the project, is one of the largest international construction companies.

Projects Area:

BASSIN EXPRESS is one of the most promising real estate areas for those interested in apartments in Istanbul for sale, as the investment value increases day by day. According to investor reports, the Bassin Express, is the new business center in Istanbul. Rental rates in the same area have increased by 269% over the past 12 years. The investment return period for the apartment in the region was estimated by 15 years. The area lies between the road between the TEM and the main road in Istanbul E5.

The famous Bassin Express is located in Istanbul’s European Gounsli, near Ataturk International Airport. It is Close to the World Trade Center and the International Exhibition City in Istanbul, making it the best option for looking for apartments in Istanbul for sale .

Payment method :

35% down payment, and the remaining 65% installments over a period of 24 months.

50% down payment, and the remaining 50% installments over 30 months.

Additional Details

Option Turkish citizenship instant by property over $250.000
Condition New
Size 173.61 m²
Rooms 3
Bathroom 3
Parking Yes
Furnished No
Floor 4