Antalya Film Forum Winners Announced With Contribution of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism in Turkey
ANTALYA FILM FORUM 2020 WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- Antalya Metropolitan Municipality by T.C. 57, which took place with the contribution of the Ministry of culture and Tourism. Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival co-production market and project development platform Antalya Film Forum winners were announced. The awards were presented at this year's online forum due to the outbreak.
- At the Antalya Film Forum, which was held within the scope of the Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival between October 5-7, 2020 and was conducted under the direction of Olena Yershova Yildiz, 14 projects in five sections this year were supported by a total prize of 470 thousand TL.
- A total of 29 projects competed at Antalya Film Forum in the categories of feature Fiction Pitching Platform, feature fiction Work in Progress platform, documentary Work in Progress platform, Sumer Tilmaç Antalya Film Support Fund Pitching Platform and Series / Short Series Pitching platform launched this year.
30 THOUSAND TL REWARD
- At the feature Fiction Pitching Platform, where eight projects competed, the jury consisting of Bobby Allen, Delly Shriazi and Dilara Omur awarded the feature Fiction Pitching Platform Award, which awarded two projects a total of 60 thousand TL. Soner Sert's “Bağlar” and Vuslat Saraçoğlu's “not as you know” each won 30 thousand TL prize money, while Erman Bostan's “Witch” won the film standards Post-Production Award.
2 AWARDS FOR IMPATIENCE TIME
- Five projects competed on the feature fiction Work in Progress platform, which supported projects that were about to be completed or in post-production. The jury, consisting of Antoine Thirion, Asli Özge and Renan Artukmaç, awarded Aydin Orak's “impatience time” the feature fiction Work in Progress Award worth 80 thousand TL and another cinema distribution and Promotion Award. Nazli Alif Durlu's project "Zuhal" received the Special Jury Prize for work in Progress, a feature-length fiction worth 40 thousand TL.
50 THOUSAND TL REWARD FROM TRT TURKEY
- This year, the Turkish Radio and Television Corporation (TRT) continues its support for independent cinema with the TRT Feature fiction Work in Progress Award worth 50 thousand TL. TRT partner and external productions manager Faruk Güven announced the award, competing in the fiction Work in Progress platform, Erkan Tahhusoğlu's “Corridor” project was offered 50,000 TL support.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTARY FILMMAKING
- 7 projects competed in the documentary Work in Progress category of Antalya Film Forum. The projects were evaluated by a jury consisting of Adriek van Nieuwenhuyzen, Necati Sönmez and Philippa Kowarsky. The documentary Work in Progress Award, worth a total of 60 thousand TL, was shared by Ahmet Necdet Çupur's “Kapıbas” and Ceylan Özgün Özçelik's “Witch trilogy 15+” projects. Somnur Vardar's "in the void “project received the Postbıyık Audio Post Production Award, while Idil Akkuş and Ekin Ilbağ's”duet" received another Cinema Distribution Award.
TURKEY AWARD FOR NEW SERIES
Six projects competed in the series / short series Pitching Platform, a platform that Antalya Film Forum has just launched this year. The jury of Laurence Herszberg, Sarp Kalfaoğlu and Veronika Kovacova evaluated these projects.
- Serdar Kökçeoğlu and Levent Çetin's projects” Berlinist " won the BluTV series / short series Pitching Platform award amounting to TL 30 thousand for use in the production of the pilot episode.
- Color Up Color Editing award was given to Can Evrenol's project “heart cooked on low fire”.
- Ali Kemal Güven's” men of Istanbul " project won the Beta Film International Consulting Special Award.
Three projects competed this year for the Sumer Tilmaç Antalya Film support FonuPitching platform, which encouraged shooting films in Antalya and was given in memory of the veteran actor Sumer Tilmaç, whom we lost three years ago.
The jury, consisting of Burak Göral, Müge Özen and Onur Saylak, awarded the Sumer Tilmaç Antalya Film support FonuPitching Platform award in the amount of 150 thousand TL to the film project “Day Apollon night Athena” directed by Emine Yildirim. "Day Apollo night Athena" was also supported by the Fono Film Post-Production Award.
AWARD CEREMONY ON OCTOBER 10
Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Muhittin insect is headed by 57. Cansel Tuncer is the executive director of the Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival, Ahmet Boyacıoğlu is the director and Başak Emre is the artistic director.
HERE ARE THE WINNERS AND AWARDS
1. FEATURE FICTION PITCHING PLATFORM
- Feature Fiction Pitching Platform Award (30.000 TL): Bağlar (Director: Soner Sert | producer: Seçkin Akyıldız)
- Feature Fiction Pitching Platform Award (30.000 TL): not as you know (Director: Vuslat Saraçoğlu / producer: Vuslat Saraçoğlu)
- Film Standards Post-Production Award: The Witch (Director: Ercan Bostan / Producer: Nilüfer Kuyel)
2. FEATURE FICTION WORK IN PROGRESS PLATFORM
- Feature fiction Work in Progress Award (TL80,000): impatience Time (Director-Producer: Aydın Orak)
- Special Jury Prize for Feature fiction Work in Progress (40.000 TL): Zuhal (Director: Nazli Elif Durlu / producer: Anna Maria Aslanoğlu)
- TRT Feature fiction Work in Progress Award (50,000 TL): Koridor (Director: Erkan Tahhushoglu | producer: Zeynep Koray, Iris Tahhushoglu, Yunus Yunusoglu)
- Other cinema distribution and Promotion Award: impatience Time (Director-Producer: Aydın Orak)
3. DOCUMENTARY WORK IN PROGRESS PLATFORM
- Documentary Work in Progress Award (£30,000): Kapıbas (director: Ahmet Necdet Çupur / producers: Nadir Öğreterli, Delphine Morel, Anke Petersen)
- Documentary Work in Progress Award (30.000 TL): Witch trilogy 15 +(director: Ceylan Özgün Özçelik / producer: Armağan Lale)
- Postbiyik Audio Post Production Award: In The Void (Director-Producer: Somnur Vardar)
- Other Cinema Distribution Award: Duet (Director: Idil Akkuş, Ekin Ilbağ | Producer: Ali Bilgin)
4. ARRAY / SHORT ARRAY PITCHING PLATFORM TURKEY
- BluTV Series / Short Series Pitching Platform Award: Berlinist (Creator, Screenwriter: Serdar Kökçeoğlu, Levent Çetin | Producer: Levent Çetin, Serdar Kökçeoğlu)
- Color Up-Color Editing Award: Heart Cooked On A Low Fire (Creator: Can Evrenol | Screenwriter: Jamie Grefe | Producer: Bora Yüksel)
- Beta Film International Consulting Special Award: Men Of Istanbul (Creator-Screenwriter: Ali Kemal Güven | Producer: Seda Özkaraca
5. SUMER TILMAÇ ANTALYA FILM SUPPORT FUND PITCHING PLATFORM
- Sumer Tilmaç Antalya Film support Fonu Pitching Platform award (150,000 TL): day Apollon night Athena (Director: Emine Yildirim / producer: Dili Mahalli, Emine Yildirim)
- Fono Film Post-Production Award: Day Apollon Night Athena (Director: Emine Yildirim | Producer: Dili Mahalli, Emine Yildirim)