Turkey Holiday Home Prices Have Risen 100 Percent In 3 Years
Holiday Homes Prices In Turkey Increase The Most On The Beach
With the summer season, there was an increase in the prices of summer homes for sale in Turkey and Turkish holiday homes for rent. Every summer, the prices of summer Turkey houses that come to mind during the holiday period have risen 100 percent in the last 3 years. Kaş, Alanya, Kemer, Kuşadası and Bodrum homes were the regions where the price increased the most.
- The real estate valuation company examined the prices of Turkish summer houses in the provinces. The most affordable and cheap summer houses are located in Tekirdağ, Çanakkale and Balıkesir according to the research conducted on second-hand houses in Turkey. In these provinces, the price of second-hand housing starts at 2.500 Turkish Liras per square meter.
- The most expensive region in Bodrum the price of square meters 8-10 thousand Turkish Liras. The Turkish Liras price of square meters in Antalya Kemer homes varies between 3 thousand 500 Lira and 5 thousand Lira, while starting from 6 thousand Lira in Kas homes is up to 8 thousand Lira. Izmir's most popular district of Çeşme houses the prices of 5-6 thousand Turkish Liras per square meter is seen.
The Research Examined The Price Change In The Last 3 Years
The largest increase in value was in Kas with 140 percent. 3 years ago 2 thousand 500 Turkish Liras square meter price today saw 6 thousand Turkish Liras. Alanya, Kemer, Kuşadası and Bodrum prices increased by 100 percent in 3 years.
A Turkey Summer House Is Preferred Instead Of A Hotel
Due to rising Turkish hotel prices, many will spend their holidays in summer houses in Turkey this year. The regions of Bodrum and Çeşme are the areas where the highest number of Turkish holiday home rentals is requested. Monthly villa rental fee in Çeşme ranges around 10-15 thousand TL, Bodrum varies between 12-20 thousand TL. Rental price is 5-6 thousand with Marmaris homes, and while 4-6 thousand TL shows in Kuşadası, 3-4 thousand in Antalya falls to the lowest section level. In Bodrum villas of world famous hotel chains, monthly rentals reach upto 150-200 thousand TL.
- One of the most preferred areas of branded residential manufacturers in recent years is Bodrum. The neighborhoods of Yalıkavak, Göltürkbükü, Bitez, Gundogan and Gümüşlük stand out in Bodrum, where the branded housing projects in Bodrum start at an average of 35 thousand TL per square meter. Some projects are available up to 65 thousand TL.
- There was an average 40 per cent increase in value in 3 years across Bodrum. In luxury-branded new projects, this rate has gone up to 100 per cent. The most preferred Summer Resort in Izmir, indicating that the new and branded housing the average price of square meters is 10 thousand TL to 30 thousand TL has changed.
- The other choice of those who want to get summer in Izmir is Urla with the average price of square meters in new projects are offered for 5 thousand TL. Evaluating the Antalya summer house market the most preferred regions of Antalya Kas real estate and Kalkan are more European and British visitors preferred. The increase in the exchange rate gave Europeans an advantage in these regions as well.
While Turks prefer Kemer, Beldibi and Çamyuva, Side and Manavgat, close by Alanya is a region of choice for German tourists. New projects in Antalya are being carried out by local, well-established construction brands. Around 3-6 thousand TL per square meter in Antalya can be taken for a new holiday house in Turkey.