What Will Change In Our Lives From 11 May 2020 ? Here Are The New Corvid-19 Rules In Turkey
HERE ARE THE NEW RULES THAT AWAIT US AFTER A 45-DAY BREAK IN TURKEY
On April November 18, the Ministry of National Defense postponed the summons date for those who would be conscripted at the end of April, with the demobilization period for those who had taken up arms in November 2019 as part of the fight against corona virus by one month. According to a Cabinet decision taken the previous day, demobilization of those who had been conscripted in November 2019 will begin on 31 May 2020.
The 66.000 soldier demobilized arrivals will return home after spending the Ramadan holiday between May 24th and 26th in the barracks. After the demobilization is completed, on June 5, those with subpoenas will begin to be arraigned. Also announced the number of obliged to postpone the date of the summons as 53 thousand. May 31 June to June 5 due to the change of mission in this case, approximately 120 thousand people will be experiencing mobility throughout the country. When family members and other relatives are taken into account, 500 thousand people are affected by this mobility.
SENIORS WILL 'BREATHE'
- As part of the corona virus measures, “breathing” permission came in for over 65 years who had been at home for about 1.5 months. Sunday May 10, people over the age of 65 will be able to go out between 11.00 and 15.00 hours. However, the elderly will be able to get out by taking the necessary precautions and wearing their masks. People over the age of 65 who are allowed to go out on the street will be able to walk in their neighborhood, street or neighborhood and benefit from the sun. They will be subject to the same practice in 31 provinces where curfews will be imposed.
ONE PERSON WILL BE ABLE TO ACCOMPANY
- People over the age of 65 who will go out of Turkish homes will maintain social distance and comply with the rules set out under corona virus measures. The neighborhood they're in won't leave the neighborhood. He won't be able to drive or go to other places by public transport. A family member may be present for assistance to people who are walking or who have a chronic condition, who need to have a companion. People who live alone, who have difficulty walking or going out will receive support from the Vefa Social Support Group if they request it.
PRAIRIE WEDDING IN TURKEY ADVICE
- The Confederation of artisans and Artisans of Turkey (TESK) pointed out that the wedding season is approaching and explained that yawning can be done for weddings in the Country Garden on condition of social distance.
- Wedding sector 415 separate professional branches of Service indicating that the business can not do because of payments will be blacklisted because of the tradesmen want to provide cash support. We asked that a solution be reached by passing this issue to the Treasury and Finance Minister of Turkey.
THE KIDS WILL BE OUT FOR 4 HOURS
- For Under-20s, a 4-hour ‘street leave’ came. The 0-14 age group can be taken out within walking distance on Wednesday, May 13, between 11-15 hours.
- 15-20 may Friday 15 years of age will be able to go out in the same conditions and hours.
SHOPPING MALLS AND STREET SHOPS NO UNMASKED ENTRY
Shopping malls and commercial shops in Turkey, barbers and hairdressers closed by the Corona virus outbreak are reopening as of 11 May 2020. However, with the measures taken, there will be major changes in social life and shopping rules.
For Turkish living and Foreigners owning property in Turkey, the social distance rules will be strictly enforced at shopping malls, barbers, hairdressers and stores to prevent the outbreak from spreading.
- No masked entry.
- The client's temperature will be measured at the entrance.
- The circulation areas in the store will be increased. The shelves will be arranged accordingly.
- Tight spaces will be sealed off.
- There will be a certain number of customers inside.
- The test booths will be disinfected at all times.
- The tried clothes will be disinfected with UV rays. It won't be tried by any other client for a while.
- At the time of payment, there will be at least 2 meters.
- The environment will be constantly checked.
- Fire and mask check at the entrances.
- We'll use a hand detector instead of an X-ray.
- The number of customers will be determined by the closed area.
- Walkways will be determined in the form of departures and arrivals.
- Escalators will be disinfected all the time.
- The elevators won't work.
BARBERS AND HAIRDRESSERS THEY WILL GIVE YOU A DISPOSABLE TOWEL
Barbers and hairdressers are one of the most important points and explained how to work.
- No customers without an appointment. Catering to the customer will be made.
- No customers waiting inside.
- Not without a galoshes.
- The two seats will be empty.
- Scissors and machines will be disinfected at all times.
- You'll be given disposable towels. The same towel will not be used on any other customer.
- Seats will be disinfected after each customer and left empty for 15 minutes.
- Customers wear masks, employees wear visors.
- The police will do the inspection. Prices will continue as determined by the room.
- Work 9 hours a day. A work shirt or jumpsuit will be worn.
- The barbers ' room also recommends that no razors be used in this process.
- Barbers can take 2 customers in an hour, hairdressers can take 1 customer in an hour.