Stunning Turkey Warning From Top Earthquake Scientist Professor
EARTHQUAKES IN TURKEY IS NEVER AN EVENT THAT WILL STOP
Earthquake scientist Professor who stated that earthquake movements, which have been in an important reticence in Turkey for 4 months this year, will now enter a period of acceleration Dr. “It would not be surprising if we see an earthquake with high reservations in the Aegean Sea and Lake Region this year,” he said.
Geophysical engineer and earthquake scientist Prof. Dr. Boğgün Ahmet Ercan, 2021 in the year expected as many earthquakes did not start, the first 4 months since silent earthquakes will now move, he said.
A special statement to the spokesman, said: “from the Adriatic Ionian Sea To The Lake Region of Turkey, provided that it is in the Aegean Sea, it is a high-reservation earthquake zone. It would not be surprising if we see significant earthquakes here in 2021 and 22 years,” he said.
The earthquake scientist said the Aegean Sea and South Aegean spring were also tense.
AEGEAN SEA AND SOUTH AEGEAN SPRING TENSE
In his previous statements to the spokesman, he also said that 2020, 21 and 22 years will be the years of earthquakes in Turkey and the world. Dr. Ercan explained the mobility about the coming days as follows:
- If we look at the truth, the year 2021 did not start with earthquakes as much as I expected. In my previous statements, I said that 2020, 21 and 22 will be Earthquake years in the world and Turkey, and Turkey will take its share of this.
- There was no major earthquake until the 4th month of 2021. And that shouldn't mean it won't happen. The tension is building up somewhere. In particular, we see that the Aegean Sea and the South Aegean spring are tense.
- The increase in the rate of crashing and sinking of the African mainland into Anatolia, the Aegean and the Balkans is the reason why Turkey's earthquakes have affected the most in the last 10 years. Again, in the Aegean, in Italy, in western Anatolia, it is expected that it will lead to volcano movements and earthquake formations as a result of increases in tension.
- This is never an event that will stop anyway. This process will continue, but there are some processes in this process that either accelerate or slow down. Now we are in a period of acceleration, that is, acceleration.
EARTHQUAKE ACCELERATION IS NOW IN THE PERIOD OF INCREASE
Especially the North Anatolian fracture seems very speechless, said The Professor Ercan, " the North Anatolian fracture seems very speechless, but the North Anatolian fracture has broken up to Istanbul. Then he made the Peloponnesian earthquake, where the Saroz and northern Anatolia fracture ended. But there's the part he skipped, which is the Northern Marmara. This shows that the main reason it cannot break Northern Marmara is that it has not yet reached a crushing power of 6 billion ciga tons. As soon as it reaches this, it will break the Northern Marmara.
In other words, there will be earthquakes in Istanbul and Tekirdag. Of course, I'm the one who says it won't happen at any time. 22 years actually confirmed me. I'm not accused of misunderstanding anyone. I just said my opinion. I'm still behind the 2045 year emphasis for the big earthquake here," he said.
WHAT CAUSES 4 MONTHS OF SILENCE?
The following answer to his question:
- I think that the resistance to breakage has not yet been defeated. When these resistors break, they will definitely make an earthquake. An earthquake zone with high reservations from the Adriatic Ionian Sea to the Lake Region of Turkey, including the Aegean Sea.
- It would not be surprising if we see significant earthquakes here in 2021 and 22 years. Usually earthquakes in this region are earthquakes greater than 6.2. These are the earthquakes I'm talking about.
- Earthquakes in western Anatolia must be greater than 6.4 on average to be destructive. Maybe the mechanism falls appropriately and washes at 6.2.
I ALWAYS TALK ABOUT EARTHQUAKES THAT ARE DESTRUCTIVE
Ercan, who added that as a scientist he constantly talks about earthquakes that are destructive, said: “the smaller ones I remember are not destructive, which I don't care about. For example, for the 4.2-4.4 earthquake in Çorum, I even want to make a press release to speak. These are the usual earthquakes. It is necessary not to stretch the environment for nothing.
Earthquake estimates do not change every 3-5 years depending on the years. If a person changes his mind often, he can't be an earthquake scientist. Geophysical engineers observe small earthquakes and earthquakes and learn about where tension accumulates over time. They also help us interpret possible large earthquakes. As a scientist, you should not see small earthquakes or earthquakes, or look at them becoming sons or coming out like rain, and say that earthquakes are coming. But that is what is being said in Turkey,” he said.