Turkey Embassy / Consulate Operations Abroad Are At A Standstill: No Date Can Be Given
TURKEY EMBASSY / CONSULATE OPERATIONS ABROAD
Turkey's consulates in Europe cannot make appointments due to the corona virus. June August at the earliest new passport appointment can be given by Turkey's diplomatic missions for the population and 4 months after the day for transactions such as Notary Public Power of attorney can give days.
- Turks abroad cannot process passports and register their children in the population. From Turkish representative offices in many countries, especially in Germany, an appointment is made no earlier than 5 to 8 months later.
- Those who have run out of passports, those who want to take other actions can take days in a few months. In case of death, it was noted that the procedures were performed very quickly.
EASY IF YOU'RE DEAD, EASY IF YOU'RE ALIVE
- The so-called “tereke” sections in the consulates work well. After the introduction of the appointment system, it became impossible for a citizen to reach consulates in Germany and other countries of the world. Both appointment procedures are very complicated and re-entry is required for each transaction, and it is almost impossible to get a “timed or short-term appointment”.
TURKISH PASSPORT RENEWAL ISSUE
- The passport extension, which used to be done by mail, had changed for some time. In this order, in which a new passport is issued in each application, almost every diplomatic representation of Germany gives days after 7-8 months. The earliest appointment for a passport at the Consulate General in Frankfurt is August 9, 2021.
- Turks living in Germany has to wait until this date, since he can't even go anywhere and to the motherland without a passport. Residence permits are passport-dependent, and staying in Germany with a finished passport can cause problems ranging from border crossing.
- March, April or May 2021 to finish the retirement procedures, those who want to go to Turkey, passport appointment because they can not get their rights lose.
- The consulate general in Frankfurt can give the next day for the new passport to August.
TURKISH POPULATION AND OTHER SERVICES
- In the same way, it is difficult to get an appointment from the population to a recent date for procedures such as birth, identity renewal, or the identity of children, a sample of Population Registration that has occurred. If you apply today, you are given a date of mid-June to issue an ID card for your child or report the birth.
- If this appointment is missed, it may be delayed until the end of the year due to the intensity.
TURKISH NOTARY REFERENCES
- A date in this department is also not easy. However, the earliest date is here. If applied today, an appointment can be made by the Consulate General in Frankfurt in mid-April.
- Of course, if you appoint a proxy for an emergency attorney's power of attorney, rent problem, house problem, or other legal action, until then there can be a serious loss of citizenship.