Turkey House Prices Up 29.2 Per Cent Year-on-year
- The house price index increased by 2.2 percent in October 2020 compared to the previous month, 29.2 percent nominally compared to the same month of the previous year, and 15.5 percent in real terms.
- The Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT) shared the House Price Index data for October 2020. Accordingly, the House Price Index, calculated to monitor price changes free of the quality effect of houses in Turkey, increased by 2.2 percent compared to the previous month in October 2020 and stood at 149.9.
- CFE, which increased by 29.2 percent compared to the same month of the previous year, increased by 15.5 percent in real terms over the same period.
Property In Istanbul The Increase Was 2.5 Percent
- When the developments in the house price indices of the three major provinces were evaluated, an increase of 2.5, 1.9 and 1.6 percent was observed in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir in October 2020 compared to the previous month, respectively.
- 2020 index values increased by 27.3 percent, 29.1 and 28.9 percent in Istanbul, Ankara property and Izmir apartments respectively, compared to the same month of 2019 the previous year.