Saudi Arabia Nationals Interest For Home Purchase In Turkey Has Decreased
SAUDIS ' INTEREST IN HOUSING IN TURKEY DECREASED
- The Saudis, who have boycotted Turkish goods, have also decreased interest in housing in Turkey. The Saudis, who always rank first in housing sold to foreigners, now can't even get into the rankings. The Saudis, who bought 2 thousand 208 houses from Turkey in all of 2019, bought only 435 Turkey houses in the first 8 months of this year.
- Saudi Arabia has been boycotting Turkish goods recently. Relations between the two countries have been strained recently due to differences in foreign policy and the incident of journalist Cemal Kaşıkçı, who was murdered in Istanbul.
- Saudi officials have openly called for a boycott of Turkish goods, while no official statement has yet been received from Turkey.
- It is the responsibility of every Saudan trader or consumer to impose a boycott on everything related to Turkey, whether it is imports, investments or tourism, due to the ongoing aggressive attitude of the Turkish government towards our government, our country and our citizens.
INTEREST IN TURKISH HOME SALES FELL SHARP
- Tensions between the two countries have also reduced the Saudis ' interest in housing in Turkey. Over the past six years, the number of homes the Saudis have bought from Turkey has dropped dramatically. In the whole of 2019, the Saudis received a total of 2,208 houses from Turkey, and in the first 8 months of this year, they received only 435 houses.
- Accordingly, the Saudis, who came in second place after the Iraqis with a total of 2,704 houses they received from Turkey in 2015, also took the second place after the Iraqis, taking 1,886 houses in 2016.
- The Saudis, whose places did not change in the ranking with a total of 3,345 houses they received in 2017, fell to third place after Iraq and Iran with a total of 2,718 houses they received by 2018.
- In 2019, the Saudis, who received a total of 2,208 houses in Turkey, fell behind Russia in the ranking 4. he landed in line.
WHO BUYS A HOUSE 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS BECOMES A TURKISH CITIZEN
- By the regulation made at the end of September 2018, the requirement for fixed capital investment of $ 2 million in the acquisition of Turkish citizenship was reduced to $ 500 thousand, and the limit of $ 1 million in the purchase of real estate was reduced to $ 250 thousand.
- Investors who do not withdraw their investments or deposits in banks for 3 years or commit not to sell the real estate they buy for 3 years are given the right to become Turkish citizens for life.
- In the first 8 months of 2020, Turkey Home Sales to Saudis remained very low compared to other years. The Saudis, who received 435 houses from Turkey in the first 8 months, are 15th in the ranking. is in order.
- The Saudis, who are not among the top 20 countries in the September data released today, are in the category of other countries. The highest number of Turkey home sales to Saudis in the first 8 months of 2020 was in January, with 110 units.
THEY DON'T GIVE JOBS TO TURKISH CONTRACTORS
- Saudi Arabia, which has decided to boycott Turkish goods, is also boycotting Turkish property contractors. Saudi, Turkish contractors began to make serious trouble as it is for Turkish goods, in 2018 nearly $ 3 billion this year, $ 560 million in 2019 construction work in this country in 8 months and $ 21 million fell.
THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH COLLECTIONS
- In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the same process is working, 2017 up to $ 1.7 billion in this country, contracting business purchases, 2020 in the first 8 months of zero stated.
- In recent months, Saudi Arabia has started to have problems with collections of jobs that used to be bought and built, adding that other countries in the Gulf have not had problems for now.