Antalya In Mediterranean Region Experienced The Most Property Value Increases In Turkey
WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN REGION MOST INCREASE IN TURKEY
- According to the Turkish central bank's Turkish House Price Index (KFE), the Western Mediterranean region, consisting of Antalya - Isparta - Burdur, with a 41.8 percent increase in house prices in the last year, was the region with the most increase in Turkey. In second place is Aydin - Denizli - Muğla region with an increase of 39.6 percent, and in third is Kilis - Adiyaman - Gaziantep with an increase of 37.5 percent.Antalya was the first in Turkey with a rate of increase in house prices in the last year. Close to 42 per cent increase in housing prices in the last year, which had Antalya, natural beauty, world-famous beaches and sunny weather with at least 10 months of the year, especially in the process of the pandemic both in Turkey and many countries of the world there is significant migration to Istanbul. In Antalya, especially the coastal areas are in great demand.According to the central bank Turkish House Price Index the Western Mediterranean region, consisting of Antalya - Isparta - Burdur, with a 41.8 percent increase in house prices in the last year, was the region with the most increase in Turkey. Aydin - Denizli - Muğla region was second with 39.6 percent increase, and Kilis - Adiyaman - Gaziantep was third with 37.5 percent increase.
INTENSIVE MIGRATION IS THE REASON FOR THE INCREASE
- According to a member of the Foreign Investment Council of the Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK), who evaluated the reasons for the record price increase in Antalya, which was the first in Turkey with an increase of 41.8 percent in the last year, cited the intensive migration of the city as one of the most important reasons.
ANTALYA GETS IMMIGRATION FROM ISTANBUL
- According to him, the migration to Antalya from all cities of Turkey, especially Istanbul residents, "The effect of the pandemic increased migration to our region, well-known resorts began to receive very serious migration. Our Antalya has plenty of sun, warm air, a level of sophistication compared to other regions, we get a lot of migration for such reasons. The tendency to live in summer houses also increased due to the pandemic. We are a city that gets about 10 months of sun, our natural and cultural wealth is too much. Even in December, we can go to sea," was said.
FOREIGNERS ARE AN IMPORTANT FACTOR TO PRICE INCREASES
- This is an important factor in the increase in prices, many tourists do not want to return to their country after coming on vacation or want to live in Antalya during certain periods of the year for the rest of their life, to establish a life here. Related demands also cause prices to rise. September October November November, after the process of closed flights, we see that the sale of Housing to foreigners in the months of September, October, November is even higher than last year," he said, according to the data at the end of November.
LARGE INCREASE IN TURKISH RIVIERA COASTAL COUNTIES
- In Antalya, the most preferred regions Konyaaltı property, Muratpaşa, Kas, such as coastal cutting districts drawing attention to the original, "In fact, Aksu, Manavgat, Alanya apartments - Gazipaşa to Kas all of Antalya we see these price increases. Antalya is very popular for both locals and foreigners, foreigners want all over Antalya. All districts on the coast are seeing serious price increases," he said.
THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF LAND IN ANTALYA SEASIDE COST
- From the point of view of Turkish iClassified, new project production in Antalya, the city center is now experiencing a shortage of land, describing the original, "Because now the city is full, new places are expected to be opened for construction. For this reason, Antalya center does not have as intensive production as before. Döşemealtı, Aksu districts, such as new areas opened for Turkish construction housing production is too much," he said.