There have been different reasons to invest in Turkey; ranging from pending European Union (EU) entry, the fact that it is an emerging holiday or tourist destination or simply because the economy is robust and growing at a rate faster than more developed nations. But in almost every case, the property prices featured in the entire Antalya region still remain an excellent value and way below those of more established riviera property buying destinations. The interest in overseas property investment has been fueled in recent years by low global interest rates and low stock market returns.
- The growth in Turkey is also increasingly appealing to travelers and property buyers alike. It offers cost effective travel links to and from Turkey, with new flights via many charter airlines who are providing services, operating low cost routes to Turkey from the UK and other major European airports.
- Statistically up to now, Spain in the "European Union states" has already sold over two million properties to foreign investors and worldwide family travelers and buyers. This translates to 356 billion Euros of revenue derived from real estate sales in Spain, of which many were off plan purchases, means under construction and near to completion projects and developments.
- Turkey's goals are to carry out the Spanish real estate model under which infrastructure projects such as the Turkey construction of roads and bridges and environmental arrangements in the regions are ventured by the contracting firms wanting to develop there; and as such, luxury Turkish property buying are well aware of the effect this will have on future real estate in Turkey prices and highest peak market values locally.
- Turkey is the country with a lot of developing food and industrial, factory, shipyards potential, and the Turkish Parliament modern system by government in Turkey Erdogan, and it would be clever for many investor in off plan retirement properties to look at capitalizing on the lower prices while the country is on the rise. An unstable economy has stabilized over the recent years, with the lowest interest rates in over 30 years and increases in foreign investment.
- Foreign investment is still fairly low in Turkey, and as such the market is not expensive as one may anticipate - and with possible Turkey-EU membership in the coming 3-5 years, right now is the perfect time for anyone to invest in a property in Turkey, as it will definitely be the coordination of rising prices in the near future.
- Undoubtedly Turkey is a country of popularity, and the growing reputation is connected by the publicized statistics, which placed the country as the third best in the world in which to invest in property. Also factored are the house prices, which have risen along the Turkish riviera Real Estate coastal regions by 20 to 40% in the last few years.
- The most popular region of Turkey is Mediterranean and Aegean regions. Even though tourism is a booming industry with 41 million visitors in 2016, Turkey is not as high-priced as major European cities. Off plan developers look for the real bargains with the Aegean and Mediterranean coasts offering plenty of choice for the researching property guru.
- With enjoyable Turkey holiday summers and winter retirement activities, a priceless and diverse Turkish living history and a forward-thinking attitude, Turkey will reassuringly become one of the most sought after 2nd home countries in the world for property giants, and off plan sites will be snapped up faster and faster as time goes by as foreigners interest and purchases continue at the fastest pace in all times 2020-2021.
When it comes to the finest Turkish property investment by cash, buying in Turkey is one of the closest opportunities you are likely to find in Western Europe.
Updated on January 2021 for TurkishClassified.com bookmarks and social media, tags, likes (iPhone or Mac register) @ GooglePlay Store Homes, Property, Remax Century 21 Era RealtyWorld Coldwell Banker L ePage Hurriyet Emlak Sahibinden EmlakJet, TrendYol Gitti Gidiyor Morhipo Instagram WhatsApp Twitter FaceBook SlashDot Tumblr WT Social Wsj Bbc Pbs Voa WP Flip Scoop It Reddit GoodReads Medium Ello Post Vimeo YouTube NetFlix Imgur for Open source Wikipedia, Google, Yahoo on market as advertised. The Turkish tax code conditions apply inside or outside Turkey.